The following is a quick guide on how to setup a tagged VLAN coming into a ESXi server for guest use. This will present the tagged VLAN as untagged to the guest. In this guide we will be using VLAN65
- Select Add Port Group under Networking -> Port Groups.
- Setup the new Port Group Name, VLAN ID and Virtual Switch.
- Set the Name to the description or use a standard naming convention. I recommend using VLAN65 or whatever VLAN is being used.
- Set the VLAN ID to whatever VLAN has been Tagged/Trunked to the ESXi Virtual Switch.
- Set the Virtual Switch to what ports have been added to the switch with the VLAN Tagged/Trunked.